Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dentists, Doctors, & Diet Coke

January 5, 2010

Today was a good day, but it was a little bit stressful for me, too.  Grace had a dentist appt. to get some cavities filled.  The dentist gives me anxiety, and that's not even considering the bill that comes at the end!  Grace did a great job and all went well, but the hour I spent in the waiting room was a little tense.  But I am so grateful that I have the option of taking my kids to dentists and doctors who can provide them with the best care.  I am so thankful to have insurance to help pay and provide for these blessings.  I am humbled as I recognize how blessed I am.  Of course, after the dentist appt.  I had to go get a diet coke!  It was a welcome relief! 

Later that day I visited with a couple of my good friends.  I love my friends!  They make me happy.  They motivate me to try harder and be better.  They accept me and all my imperfections.  I love an afternoon chat on the phone with my friends.  I can go days, weeks, or months even without seeing some of my friends, but all I need is a good phone call to feel close to them.  I am so grateful for the wonderful women in my life that I am lucky to call my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment