Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good books, case lot sales, music & Exercise?

January 6, 2010

So I have a lot to be thankful for today.  I love a good book.  I love the feeling of escape while reading and the feeling of accomplishment when I finish.  I love it when what I've read leaves me thinking about ways I can be a better person or motivated to try something new.  I love a good book!

Okay, so this is a little cheesy, but I love it when there are case lot sales at the store.  Especially when I feel like our food storage is dwindling.  This week 3 local grocery stores have case lot sales.  They usually last 3 weeks, which I also love, because it means I can stretch out my purchases over 3 weeks of grocery budgets.  It feels so good to stock up our shelves down in the basement with food & other stuff we use.  I love it when I make a grocery list and I already have a bunch of the stuff in the basement.  It is good to be obedient.

I decided to get back into my exercise routine, so this morning I went out to the treadmill and start training again for a 5K.  Although I wouldn't say I LOVE to exercise, I sure feel good about myself when I do it.  Which brings me to MUSIC.  I love to listen to my MP3 where the songs are all songs that I like.  Just the thought of listening to my music is motivation to get to the treadmill.  I need to listen more often instead of turning on the TV.  Anyway, it felt good and was a little fun, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment