Saturday, January 9, 2010

Temples & Testimony

This morning I was able to go to the temple with 3 of my friends.  I love them.  They make it easier to do what I should be doing.  They are amazing women.  The temple was busy so it gave us some extra time to reflect...and relax.  I really love that quiet time in the chapel in the temple.  I love being there with such good friends that I love.  I am thankful so be so close to so many temples.  I really try to make temple attendance a priority in my life.  It was a great start to the day.  (Breakfast afterward was great, too!)

One of my friends is worrying about work right now.  Things have been a little tough lately for her husband's employer and there isn't enough work to keep him busy full time.  Right now is a really hard time to find employment.  The economy is struggling.  Many are unemployed.  My friend is really concerned.  I understand her worry, and I wish I could help her.  I wish I could carry her worries for a while so she didn't have to.  I pray that her husband will be led to an opportunity that will bless their family.  I pray it will come sooner than later.  But there is one thing I know for sure.  Heavenly Father is mindful of each of us.  I know He has a plan for us.  I know He wants to bless us, and that He Will bless us.  Sometimes we don't understand the timing of His plans.  Sometimes it's really hard to have faith and hold on.  But I know He loves us beyond our comprehension.  I know He wants us to return to live with Him again.  I know He sent His Son to earth to atone for our sins, but also to know how to succor us and we face challenges in our lives.  I know that He can help us if we turn to Him.  I love the Gospel and I am so thankful for the knowledge and testimony I have acquired over the years.  After thinking about all this, I have to express my gratitude for my husband's employment. I know it is a blessing from the Lord.  A blessing that richly blesses our family

No comments:

Post a Comment